In accordance with all provisions related to personal data protection, such as the OECD Guidelines on the Protection of Privacy and the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to the automatic processing of personal data, INFOLAB IRECOVERY GROUP S.R.L. as data controller or data processor is required to provide information on the use of your personal data.
2. Source of personal data
The collection of personal data occurs by the record of the information provided by yourself, as you are interested, when you request information compiling the form in our website.
3. Purpose of the processing
The personal data is processed in order to respond your request of information.
4. Methods of data processing
In relation to the purposes described, the personal data is processed using manual or computer tools with a logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and, however, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the information, once the purposes have been fulfilled the data will be deleted.
5. Facoltatività del conferimento dei dati
The provision of your personal data is optional, but if there is lack of information it will be impossible to submit the request.
6. Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can access thereof as responsible or manager
Your personal data will be disclosed only to designated people inside the company. Exclusively for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3 (Purpose of the processing), third parties that provide services to the company may become aware of the personal data, after their designation as responsible of the data processing and guaranteeing the same level of protection.
7. Rights of the data subject
We would like to inform you that according the law and international data processing regulations all data subjects have the possibility to exercise specific rights, such as:
A. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of such data in an intelligible form.
B. The data subject has the right to obtain information on the following aspects:
– Origin of personal data;
– Purpose and method of processing;
– The logic applied in case of processing with electronic tools;
– Identification details of data controller or data processor and designated representatives;
– Notification of the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may be aware of the information in their duties as designated representatives in the territory
C. The data subject has the right to obtain:
– The update, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
– The delete or block of processed data in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
– Confirmation that the operations abovementioned in points a) and b) have been notified, as well as those to whom the data has been communicated. Unless this requirement is impossible to comply or involves a disproportionate use of resources compared to the protected right.
D. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
– Per for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– To the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sales materials or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
8. Data Controller
The Data Controller for the processing of personal data referred to in this Policy è INFOLAB IRECOVERY GROUP S.R.L. based in Piazza Serenissima, 60 – 31033 Castelfranco Veneto (Treviso). It is responsible for responding to the data subject’s request to exercise the above rights. In order to simplify the submission methods and reduce the response times, please submit the requests referred to the previous paragraph to INFOLAB IRECOVERY GROUP S.R.L. at the email address email@example.com.